Colours of summer - hanging on!

6 October 2016


So, dear reader, I guess when you saw that post title you thought I meant summer frocks or flower beds or other such lovely things of summer - now all sadly being packed up for winter storage. 

But let's just hang onto a few memories - like the colours in the Porto fruit and veg market. Just look at that box of chillies!


And the lovely thing about continental market is the range of tomatoes. We Brits seem to want our tomatoes round and bright red and tasteless and frankly boring! 


And don't get me going on the melons or the figs ( though no figs in these pics!) 

And then there was the inside of the churches. 

Taking a photo of this proved a challenge - that shiny gold leaf rather confused my camera settings. 




Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.