Retail therapy

21 January 2018

As I mentioned here, I have a bit of an Instagram habit.

And through Instagram I have found a some very interesting artists and makers. 

One such is Age of Reason

I have been following Ali Mapletoft, the driving force behind Age of Reason, almost from day one on Instagram - and I have been lusting after some of her designs!

So, I was very excited when she had a little sale just after Christmas and I bought a few of her cushions.


I have always loved this sailing ship.


And this 'I will never surrender' design is a classic.


That blue velvet in the middle is from Trisha Needham, a purchase a few years ago from the workshop sale.

The cushions are beautifully finished with a grey velvet back.

I also bought a 'paintbrush design' but that is on the sofa and not readily easy to photograph. (You see I love all those brilliant interior shots on Instagram, but somehow cannot replicate the effect myself!)





2 comments

  1. Gosh, we should have an Age of Reason type business here in the U.S. Found their website, mission statement, community pages all very interesting and exciting! I too love that ship design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There must be one somewhere but I must admit I'm not aware of any via Instagram etc.

      Delete

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.