The Lovely Linda Miller

29 November 2015

I was having a little peruse - and I found this.

Would be churlish of me not to share it with you lovely people out there in Blogland.


I am, of course, a fan!

And a lucky one too.  I have a lovely Linda Miller picture all of my own. A commissioned piece - me and three of the dogs in my life on a beach!

Linda will also be at the next outing of The Workshop Sale - the 5th December in Dulwich SE22 0JT which is only a week away now.

If you are anywhere in the East Dulwich area I do recommend you pop along. She always has a few bargains. And I will be there too - come and say hello!


Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.