While we're all waiting .......

12 February 2015


........For a video to upload (the Hearts project is finished and I've rather ambitiously done another little video to guide you through it) I thought I would share something else.

We could be waiting for days at this rate. I don't know what's wrong with my internet, but I think either the broadband itself or the winking box in the corner from which it spews are rather ( no, painfully!) slow. 

But I'm nurturing it and hope to be able to share it with you shortly.

So while we're all waiting, here is something to share. 

I'm sure many of you will be familiar with the one woman power house that is Alisa Burke. You may not all like her signature, rather graffiti style, but you cannot deny her creative talent. 

Well, she did this blog earlier in the year, and I thought you might find it useful 

alisaburke: jump start a creative career: " With the new year in full swing I am sure there are a lot of you out there setting goals and hoping to pursue your creative dreams. " 

Meanwhile, back to the laptop. Stroking may or may not help! 

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.