The Grow Your Blog Party - everyone invited

3 January 2015

So, there I was, meandering around in the webosphere ( as you do - or at least, as I do) and I found this.

No am not quite sure how I fell across this - I must have followed a path or two around the web - but this sounds very interesting.



You can read all about it here.

I like the fact that people read my blog.  I find my blog a real motivator to keep being creative.  If I did not have the blog then I don't think I would have the self discipline to keep on being creative. I think I would just let life and work overwhelm me.

So, I am going to participate in this to see who else I can meet around the web and find some other lovely blogs to look at.

If you are also interested, then you have to sign up by the 17th January.  So you need to get a wee bit of a wriggle on.

If you don't sign up, you might find some of the other links interesting.









3 comments

  1. Looks interesting think I will join up and thanks for your comments on my bloy yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary, thanks for stopping by my blog - I joined in the 'GYB' party last year and it is so much fun; you'll really enjoy yourself. Gilli @ Tasty Textiles by Textile Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too blog because it motivates me but there are times when I wonder if I'm just talking to the ether. Fortunately, you let me know from time to time that I am not. ;-) So yes, it might be nice to generate some new followers. However, after reading all the rules and how fast this is all coming up, and not really wanting to add more blogs to my already extensive list at this time, I think this is not the year for me to participate. You'll just have to let us know how it goes for you - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.