A little bead making distraction

11 May 2014

I should be packing up the mess that I like to call my studio. 

Instead I'm watching You Tube. 

But, hey I found this! 


I love the idea of home made beads but hate things that look too home made ( does that make sense?).  I'm not 'hippy dippy' in my personal style. 

I've dipped into bead making before. But having found this very neat tutorial will definitely dip into bead making again. This technique has all sorts of possibilities - scraps of fabric, ribbon, scraps of paper, scraps from packaging. And I love the very clear way Lindsay shows you how to make a neat end. 

Definitely a technique to try. 


Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.