Polish Tea in Deepest Albion

25 September 2013

I don't think that afternoon tea is a particularly Polish custom - but who says that the institution cannot be exported.

So, somewhere in Milton Keynes a group of sophisticated ladies meet for Tea, Polish Style.


Genuine and beautiful Polish china - I checked the bottom!



Perosgi (I cannot spell it!)


Smoked sausage.

Home made jam by yours truly and apple shortbread.


Scones with lashings of clotted cream and chocolate brownies were also consumed, tea and herb infusions were drunk and our health was toasted with a bottle of fizz - because all the best tea parties include fizz!

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.