In much haste, but I have just found this....

4 March 2012

Thanks to my transatlantic friend Kit for this link.

She recommends a number of different blogs (and it is so wonderful that so many people out there share their experiences and techniques!) and among them was this one.

I have only just discovered it and will have to pop back later for a better read, but because we have screen printing as a topic on the C & G course I did have a quick read of this tutorial. 

So, for anyone who is doing any screen printing any time soon, I think it is worth popping by Sew Sew Art for a quick read, and not least an explanation as to why soda ash is a must in dyeing!


Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.